To support BuzzMasters’ growth goals into 2020, BuzzMasters is in immediate need of a media sales representative in the Sault Ste Marie region.
Established in 2018, BuzzMasters is a media production team that specializes in video production, video atomization and repurposing – for use across any channel, and live event coverage.
Our backgrounds are in production, journalism, design, and technology.
In our first two years of business, we have grown from a team of three founding partners to a team of nine. In May 2019, we launched our new state-of-the-art cyclorama green screen studio inside of the Coworking176.space. The facility is the first of its kind in Northern Ontario. In October 2019, we were awarded New Business of the Year at the North Bay & District Chamber of Commerce Evening of Excellence awards for our community involvement and rapid success.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Research and qualify leads
- Make sixty touchpoints per week
- Prepare weekly sales activity report
- Attend weekly sales meetings
- Be an ambassador of the BuzzMasters brand
- Meet weekly sales quotas
- Track all sales activity in CRM
- Consult on the development of new sales resources
- To always act in line with what is right for the client
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business
- Service existing clients
- Effectively demonstrate the service value
- Meet established goals for territory development and sales quotas
- Media or advertising sales experience an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in cold calling sales with a strong track record of success
- Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals
A percentage of sales to be negotiated.
Submit your resume and headshot to firstname.lastname@example.org.