Job code: 2021-BD
Employer: BuzzMasters Inc.
Posted on: June 14th, 2021
Join a fast-growing team of enthusiastic, positive, creatives who take pride in producing attention-grabbing multimedia products to support businesses with their communication goals. BuzzMasters is the leader in expertly managed multimedia production services designed for the B2B buyer. BuzzMasters team members enjoy the variety of working across all industries to help business identify their communications goals, decide which multimedia assets are needed to support those goals, and plan and produce those assets within a pre-determined budget and timeframe. We are a dynamic, future-focused team, aligned around the goal of creating exciting opportunities for creatives in Northern Ontario.
BuzzMasters is in immediate need of a Business Development Representative to support the growth of the organization. The Business Development Representative will report directly to the President & CEO. There is a mandatory three-month probationary period where the successful proponent will be evaluated based on activities, results, and cultural fit.
Job type: Permanent / Full time
Mandatory Documents: Resume, Cover Letter, Reference Letter(s), Additional Documents
Work Location: BuzzMasters Headquarters in North Bay, Ontario
Start Date: ASAP
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field with a proven record of success.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and IT fluency.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Ability to work in a team environment and willingness to support and enhance the corporate culture.
- Valid Ontario G class Driver’s license in good standing with insurance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing, presenting, and executing estimates, proposals, and necessary legal documentation for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Tracking activities in established CRM and productivity management software suite.
- Monitoring grant sources and write grant submissions as needed.
- Submitting weekly activities reports including an action plan for the upcoming week.
- Taking part in quarterly performance review meetings.
- Auditing the client’s brand presence and formulate recommendations.
- Delivering thank you gifts and/or entertain high-ticket customers as required.
Qualified applicants who wish to be considered for this position should forward a detailed resume including a cover letter, a written professional reference, and the names of two other professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The posting will remain open until July 1, 2021 or until the position is filled.
BuzzMasters thanks all applicants for expressing interest in this position, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.